• The indivisible minimum KRATSCOIN unit is 0.00001 instead of 0.00000001 to denominate realistic currency rates in FOREX. Denomination cannot be determined or dictated by the value of a currency. If KRATSCOIN is valued at USD10,000.00 then the smallest unit of KRATSCOIN at 0.00001 = USD0.10 and nothing smaller than USD0.10 in KRATSCOIN.
Example: If USD1.00 = THB30.00 and the smallest denomination of USD is USD0.10, then a USD0.10 which is THB3.00, is unable to buy a piece of candy at THB1.00. Thus the USD must be converted into a smaller currency of THB in order to buy the THB1.00 candy.
• KRATSCOIN is in-line with standard International Foreign Currency Exchange Practice at indivisible minimum unit 0.00001.
• Each KRATSCOIN is equipped with a 13 digit “SERIAL CODES AND NUMBERS” and there will be a total of 2,100,000,000,000 SERIAL CODES in total.
Example1: 1st KRATSCOIN = AKDJFYRS.00000 Example2: 1st Fraction from 1st KRATSCOIN = AKDJFYRS.00001 Example3: 2nd Fraction from 2nd KRATSCOIN = AKDJFYRS.00002 Example4: Last KRATSCOIN = DLXVZKWR.00000 Example5: 1st Fraction from Last KRATSCOIN = DLXVZKWR.00001 Example6: 2nd Fraction from Last KRATSCOIN = DLXVZKWR.00002
• In Year 2015, Silk Road in DeepWeb utilization of Bitcoin in their transactions amounts to USD1.2billion spanning over 950,000 users. One may argue that Bitcoin is most utilized by the black market, which then maintains its value and worth among other factors. However, the USD1.2bil a year over 950,000 users are far fetch from the Legitimate Users in comparison. Bitcoin transactions runs into USD40.0bil in recent Legitimate Crypto Exchanges. In summary, legitimate transaction of crypto currencies is many times larger use in illegal transactions.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN FIAT AND CRYPTO:
• Fiat Currency is backed by Governments/Countries itself. What determines the value of a currency is the economic health, demand, growth, political stability to name a few, of the respective country. Before 1930, most fiat currencies were backed by gold and silver.
• Since 1971, U.S. citizens have been able to utilize Federal Reserve Notes as the only form of money that for the first time had no currency with any gold or silver backing. This is where you get the saying that U.S. dollars are backed by the “full faith and credit” of the U.S. Government - quoted in google.com.
• What backs crypto value is purely supply and demand. The demand creation of a crypto is its sole objective. To create demand, the crypto has to have a purpose. And most purpose commonly promoted is utility. The number of ways you can utilize the said crypto. The more utilization factors the more demand there is for it.
• There are other ways to substantiate value of a crypto and that is to back the crypto with a 1 to 1 ratio in assets or in USD. Then the question is, how 3,000 crypto currencies in circulation be monetary eco sustainable? Can anyone imagine walking into McDonald and view a chart of 3,000 different pricing? Which also means the crypto is a payment gateway pegging against USD instead of bearing any true characteristic of a currency.
• A country’s currency is in its own legit form of legal tender, the only currency acceptable under financial sovereigns of a country. People in the world must be made to understand that. Retailers in Thailand cannot put up products price tags in EUROS/USD, it is illegal. It has to be in Thai Baht.
• It is hardly imaginable for everyone in the world to retail with a Crypto-Currencies at a rate of 7 transactions per second. When mining nodes are reduced due to non-performing mining ratio, mining blocks in the Blockchain will significantly be limited too, rendering delays in transactions while usage increases.
• In time to come, as trends of crypto picks up, Thailand can issue BAHT COIN or UK the STERLING COIN, exactly what China wishes to do. Digital RMB, but would such crypto currencies be fully decentralized? We all have our answers. Absurd to even think of producing Thai Baht, Pound Sterling or Chinese Yuan at the cost of electricity. It is currencies in digital forms.
KRATSCOIN is not meant for that purpose. In some opinion, apart from utilization, a crypto can be for safekeeping, an entity for keeping money while allowing easy liquidation, at a click of a mobile button, not to mention sending or transferring without the trouble of going to banks, which was the original purpose of Bitcoin to begin with. Therefore, KRATSCOIN would be better termed as Crypto Commodity, sharing similarities as Metal Commodities.
An individual cannot use gold to make a purchase, neither can one eat gold. It can only be kept or invest in for appreciative value over time. Gold is being exampled for its scarcity which reasons for its higher value over its cousin, silver or bronze. Who or what determines the value of gold? Just like any other crypto, demand by humanity. As in all other commodities, it must also be placed in checks by governments. To put in checks, serial numbers are introduced to protect a country’s commodities outflows or illegal exports.
Humanity made Bitcoin a reality. Acceptance by the majority members of the public made Bitcoin to what is it today with the trust they entrusted it with, or is the majority public hopping on the band wagon to make a few quick extra bucks? Whatever the reasons are, the characteristics of Crypto Currencies are only matched by the behavior of Commodities.
SERIALIZED COINS - WHAT IT MEANS FOR THE PUBLIC: Every currency has its own remarkable name, design and colors. Dollars, Euros, Pound, Tugrik, Peso, Rupee, Rupiah, Dina, Ringgit, Baht and the list carries on. One thing every currency have in common - Serial Numbers.
In any crime, investigators will firstly establish motives and mode of operation, both of which are very likely related to money. So following the money trial is a natural thing to do for investigators/authorities and it has become a common practice. Crimes require funding ie robbers need money to buy guns to carry out its robbing activities. Cutting off financing will reduce criminal activities. That’s the approach governments of the WORLD have adopted for crime fighting.
Perhaps people do not realize this while most do not feel the pinch. Humanity tends to take life for granted until apocalypse happens. Take a minute to visualize the tallest tower in your homeland collapse into a pile of dust with thousands of casualties effecting everything else that comes to mind. Imagine a family member, just 1 is enough, is among those casualties.
• Imagine if monetary system is not in place and drug dealers, among many, roam the earth freely distributing what can be death threatening substance to your kids. What if you are mugged of your inheritance [items left to you by your father] that is beyond retrieval? As for crypto enthusiast, what if your wallet gets hacked as even the mighty Pentagon gets hacked. All the above can go away if the crypto system leaves a trail for hound dogs to sniff out. Money Trail or Serial Codes Trail to be exact.
• Citizens rely on governments and their countries to do what is best for them to lead their daily lives, flourish, advance, improve and strive but at the same time, citizens want to take away the single most important thing deemed crucial in the hierarchy of humanity from governments with additional boastful remarks such as “I transferred $400 million from one corner of the earth to another corner in a single transaction and no governments can do anything about it”.
• In-short, to boast unregulated financial movement is to arrogantly promote crime without realizing it while challenging the world’s monetary authority. Oldest advice in the book teaches us never to pick a fight we can’t win.
• Serial Coded Coins does not take away the financial movement freedom nor does it take away your privacy. It merely provides Authorities the necessary means needed for crime prevention and fighting. It only re-inforce security and safety. SERIALIZED COINS - WHAT IT MEANS FOR GOVERNMENTS: • Governments are relentlessly trying to find new ways to keep track of crypto transactions. Crypto Currency Exchanges, just like all other Financial Institutions and Banks, are required to practice the most stringent Know Your Customer (widely known as KYC) process. The KYC is designed to provide governing agencies and authorities with information pertaining to crypto ownerships.
• But no governments can have information on Peer-to-Peer (also known as P2P) transactions unless the government in question launch a full scale Federal Investigation on certain suspected individuals seeking Wallet Developers to unveil the ownership of certain wallet addresses. Do not forget, National and Global Security trumps Privacy Act. Refusal to co-operate under the pretext of Global or National Security will only result in an out-right ban, which is exactly what happened to Blackberry.
• Questions to Governments – What if Wallet Developers or Crypto Exchanges shuts down which can happen for various reasons be it foul-play, sinister or forcefully under threat? What if servers are damaged and ruined? An EMP strike or a simple magnet can make it happen. Information/identities of suspected customers of such addresses shall be lost forever and along with it the Money Trial.
• The most probable way of evading Authorities with crypto assets are developing an e-wallet for own illicit purpose. Since the cost of developing an e-wallet is relatively low in considerable cost to hiding, what can governments do to flush out these ants from the vast networks of tunnels?
• With Serialized Coded Crypto Assets, it doesn’t matter if servers of Exchanges or Wallets are destroyed. The Serial Codes of each token/coin enables governments of every participating country to track both origin and destination by identifying records of each token/coin in wallet address. It can disappear into a cold wallet but emerging some place later yet Authorities can still detail which particular token/coin has at one moment of time been into which wallet, on what day and date.
• If the battle of financial crimes can be resolved with a simple Serialize Coded Crypto Asset, the eradication of corruptions, money laundering, unlawful proceeds and terrorism financing will be made possible. Criminals can no longer exploit the genius creation of Sathoshi – Blockchain and Crypto-Currencies.
• Global Security, Anti-Terrorism Financing and Money Laundering could just be excuses granting government agencies the need to have access to financial information in the Monetary System. Nonetheless, it is in the interest of every nation that capital outflow is controlled. Capital Outflow is most frequent when the economy of a country is deteriorating. In the face of an economy meltdown, monetary flow is most needed and yet citizens tend to transfer monies further away illegally from their own country in an act of selfishness. This would not be tolerated by any country. Serial Coded Coin shall prove this attempt futile.
• In most part of Asian Countries, many crypto-currency mining operations are carried out illegally. The legality sits on thin fine line where Authorities can pin only stealing of electricity as a major concern to the respective country. Since most Power Companies belongs to the Country in one way or another, it is financially damaging to Power Producers and Utility Suppliers. Serial Codes can determine if the KRATSCOIN is mined legally or illegally making it difficult for miners or mining farms to mine crypto while avoiding making electricity payments. Will this deterrent disrupt the chain of KRATSCOIN supply? That’s not how Blockchain Tech works. TAXATIONS - WHAT IT MEANS FOR PUBLIC AND GOVERNMENTS: • Taxation cannot be imposed on “Illegal & Unlawful Proceeds” instead confiscation is enforced in many countries. Origins or proceeds of Serialized Coded Crypto Assets can be easily identified by the Serial Codes in-conjunction with the Blockchain. This exercise can evidently proof the legitimacy of the aforesaid token/coin. By “Illegal & Unlawful Proceeds” also refers to crypto coins obtained via illegal mining operations.
• Taxation on Crypto Assets are calculated on profits deriving from the sale/disposal of the crypto Assets. If we are small crypto believers, the amount of taxation rendered by Inland Revenue will be insignificant. Why risk Freedom of Life over Freedom of Small Monies. If we are big crypto believers, taxation on Serialized Coded Coins can be considered added security to your assets protection.
• By adopting Serialized Crypto Assets, declaration is made easily possible via proof of token/coin origin via the Blockchain. If the Authorities can know where our crypto assets come from, the Authorities will know where it will disappear to. It is taxation cum insurance in one tiny sum. This added security with freedom feature will encourage self-declarations of crypto assets to Authorities and Agencies. PRIVACY & ANONIMITY: • Many may be skeptical of their wealth being tracked and monitored. But in this era of technological advance society, everything we touches has our signature. Banks, iPhones, Samsung Mobiles, Google, Facebook, Whatsapp, WeChat, LINE, Viber, Facebook, Properties, Utilities. Almost everything. It is to this fact that there is a need for Privacy Protection Act.
• As explained before, Crypto Currency Exchange KYC procedures is designed to expose the identity of Crypto Assets ownership. The Blockchain is supposed to serve as a transparent information platform. The question of privacy over Serialized Coded Coins does not exist, it does not make Serialized Coded Coins ownership any less private.
• Ownership of wallet addresses shall always remain anonymous while the only way Authorities can get to it is through Wallet Developers by virtue of Global/National Security Threats or by a Court Order as per the Privacy Protection Act. SAFETY & SECURITY (CODED CRYPTO VS FIAT + COMMODITIES): • No human mind can memorize the millions of serial numbers printed on fiat currencies. The records of Serialized Coded Coins will forever be in the Blockchain embedded within each transaction from wallet to wallet.
• Serialized Commodities such as gold can be melted down. Diamonds recrafted. Fiat double printed. But not Serialized Coded Crypto Assets.
• Should an accessory system be added into the KRATSCOIN Blockchain, allowing reports on criminal activity be made within the Blockchain, notifying all ledgers of certain stolen Serial Coded Coins, enabling WARNINGS and forbidding next transaction of that particular Serial Coded Coin, wouldn’t this function enhance protection. A theft deterrent function which can never be achieved with physical gold, diamonds or fiat. KRATSCOIN SUMMARY: • Most crypto currencies have not reach a level of security alert for governments. This could be the only reason why a possible ban has not been discussed. China and India has begun efforts to control or ban crypto currencies in their quest to combat capital outflow, writer’s personal opinion. The EU has stopped Libra from implementation. “A company cannot be allowed Authoring Power for issuance of currencies” quoted the governments. KRATSCOIN is fully decentralized with no ownership nor control by any country, company or individual. Once again, the beauty of Bitcoin decentralization concept prevails.
• “There is no such thing as a world currency. However, since World War II, the dominant or reserve currency of the world has been the U.S. dollar” quoted in google.com.
• Most countries have “Foreign Reserves” as backing to a country’s fiat currency. It is a mean of “back up” attempt should all factors above mentioned leading to the value of their currencies collapse. Then what will happen if the Country of the Foreign Reserves collapse?
• Serial Coded KRATSCOIN belongs to no one, no country, no company and therefore theoretically shall not be effected by politics, war or global economy meltdown yet everyone, every country and every government is able to benefit from KRATSCOIN.
"Quoted by" [[link]6
''' DIFFERENCE BETWEEN KRATSCOIN AND BITCOIN Go1dfish undelete link unreddit undelete link
1: lintangnews.c*m/ada*kr**s*o*n-*ni-be*a*ya-d*ngan-bi***in* 2: 0xzx**o***019101*124431*902.*tml 3: ne*s.*oko**y*to.com/*ag/**atsco*n-kt*/ 4: bbs.**anya.cn/p**t-l*ok*u*-836*0*-*.shtml 5: z*uanlan.z*i*u.*om*p/*4*44615 6: l*nta*g*ews.*o*/ada*kr*ts*o*n-*ni-***a*ya-d*ngan-bitcoin/]^^1 7: 0x*x*com/2019101**24*312*02*ht**]^^2 8: news*t**ocr*p*o***m/tag/kr*tscoin-ktc/]*^3 9: bbs.*i*n*a.cn/p**t-loo*ou*-8*61*5-1.sht*l*^^4 10: zhuanl*n.zh*hu.co*/**84**461*]^^5
Unknown links are censored to prevent spreading illicit content.
Ministry of Finance of the People's Republic of China, Sanlihe, Xicheng District, Beijing Shock Mitigation: Market and Sector Responses submitted by
Amidst a dip in the normally resilient Chinese economy, analysts and officials have already begun to announce a revised, minor economic stimulus, aiming to to cushion the impact of market turmoil on already sluggish consumption and cushion ongoing trade tensions with the West; a byproduct of a decades long trade war. At the same time, China’s economic growth has slowed to its lowest rate for three decades and private companies, which account for 60 percent of the country’s GDP, have begun to struggle to access the funds they need to survive - as a result of Beijing’s deleveraging campaign, aimed at reducing debt and risky lending since 2020.
Officials cautioned a modest impact from the initial measures on several critical sectors, including export demand which has been damaged by offloading of American contracts, property sales in smaller cities, and passenger car sales, which continue to face strong headwinds. Internal Economic Measures
Officials have begun to turn and pull various economic levers and knobs, aiming to boost market confidence, banking on the successful and level course the administration has charted since the beginning of the trade conflict, including having successfully prevented and even boosted capital reserves over the past five years far across the USD $3 trillion mark.
- The PBoC has cut the internal lending rate from 6% to 4.5% for approximately two years, as well as lowered the required reserve ratio for consumer deposits to 16%, the lowest since 2015.
- The government has ad-hoc relaxed foreign restrictions in the real estate market further, in order to avoid a constriction of the property market and a possible collapse. These measures are a continuance of the 2017 volatility measures, and allow foreign businesses and individuals to purchase more than one property in the country. Foreign institutional investors are also no longer required to pay registration fees on loans availed to fund their property.
- The central bank has pumped ¥90bn into the market financial system over a variety of methods, seeking to avert fears of underutilization and instill confidence; a similarly successful and larger package of ¥230bn was used in 2015. Similarly, SAFE has extended a ban on stock sells by shareholders who hold more than 5% of a company.
- The central bank has cut reserve requirement ratios (RRRs), to release about ¥280 billion ($41 billion) for some small and medium-sized banks, in a targeted move to help companies struggling amid an economic slowdown. The cut in the amount of cash that banks must hold as reserves would be the largest since January 2018.
The Yuan is currently pegged in a "managed floating rate" against the USD at ¥6.2/$1. To ease the pressure on Chinese exporters driven by US tariffs, and to ensure that exports remain competitive especially in critical developing markets - which Beijing is now seeking to dominate, as has been for years - the PBOC has instituted a small change to the managed reference rate. This is not referred to as a devaluation in any way.
- The reference rate is (once again) set as relative to "foreign exchange demand and supply," a tactic that Beijing has used in the past in order to easily manipulate the value, and has narrowed the trading band to +/- 1.5pc.
- CNY production will be increased 5.5pc as the PBOC begins buying USD in larger quantities.
Beijing is looking to quietly engineer a 2pc reduction in the CNY in a single sweep, with a maximum trading rate falling against to ¥7/$1. However, Yang Gi, Deputy Minister of the PBOC, has put out a statement noting: "The assumption that the People's Bank is attempting to engineer a ten percent devaluation is groundless. The volatility in the market is currently under careful control, and is largely in relation to American financial pressures. However, the PBOC stands ready to step in with capital control measures - including forex buybacks of the Yuan - if the market turns sour." Specific Industry Stimulus - Moving Away from America
Party officials and Financial deputies have examined at the situation in each of the general tariffed areas excepting automobiles; steel/iron, aluminum, textiles, industrial machinery, and heavy manufacturing. In several cases, demand is incredibly saturated domestically; in others, the addition of SCO/RCEP FTAs and the progress of the Silk Road to Western Asia and Europe have insulated the sectors. However, officials also view this as a chance to rebalance growth in several over-capacitated sectors, a long standing goal, and shift dependence away from the U.S. for good.
- Steel: China has previously made a bid to drain overcapacity of their heavy steel sector, which was estimated at 14%, by beginning construction of a massive capital renovation project, the Xiongan New Area. It was expected by officials that the project would rebalance the domestic demand and allow a gradual shift towards neutral or near neutral production; the American sanctions are expected to have little domestic effect, perhaps accelerating the needed balance by 3pc during the first year.
- Aluminum: Previously, American aluminum manufacturers had hoped to address the mammoth Chinese overcapacity through diplomatic solutions,, as China has grown to capture 22% of the American market. No longer willing to play ball with American WTO complaints, given their past actions, central planning authorities will institute a heavier subsidy for aluminum production, essentially negating a portion of the tariff, while they seek to redirect capacity towards RCEP nations. Market data will no longer be available, or will be incredibly disjointed, to misdirect American trade groups as they battle the market flood of cheap aluminum. However, Chinese authorities have instituted a ban on new aluminum manufacturing and facilities while the sector is able to bleed capacity into Asian markets.
- Textiles: Chinese exporters trade approximately $39bn with American importers, namely large retail stores such as Walmart, per year in textiles. This has been massively outpaced by East Asian, which at 2016 figures found $93bn of Chinese imports, and Europe, which imported $72bn. However, in an attempt to insulate North American focused exporters, China has offered a subsidy of ¥40bn drip fed over several years to offset the 20% tariff, and has massively encouraged these exporters to shift quickly away from North America in favor of Silk Road nations.
- Industrial Machinery: Here Chinese firms do heavy business with America: *$194bn in exports as of 2015. While a 20% tariff on machinery needed for American construction sectors is widely expected to raise construction costs and depress the American building industry, Chinese leaders feel they strongly need to encourage this trade flow away from a volatile American market. With a subsidy of ¥60bn, CPC officials have instituted a "Silk Road Industrial Machine Fund," which encourages with grant funding Chinese domestic manufacturers to retool both their logistics and production facilities to provide exports to developing nations. It is the goal of the CPC to reduce American machinery exports to under $100bn by 2032 and replace this with competitive gains in Africa, Europe, and Asia.
Automotive parts and finished exports have not been given specific attention due to the second part of the package, where reciprocal measures will soon be imposed; leading to the belief that American car parts manufacturers will soon lobby the government to remove the shortsighted 30% duty.
Whatever your market, FXBoss can help. All precious metals, energies and agriculturals. Forex including the Euro, Dollar, Yen, Pound Sterling, Franc, gold, silver, Argentine Peso, Australian Dollar, Brazilian Real, Chinese Yuan, Hong Kong Dollar, Korean Won, Indian Rupee, Mexican Peso, New Zealand Dollar, Norwegian Krone, South African Rand, Swedish Krona, Russian Rouble, Sterling Yen and Turkish Lira. submitted by
FXBoss will provide with unparalleled, personalized forecasts, charts and videos.
FXBoss is a market timing service that helps clients move in and out of trades. We cover all markets and all time frames. We have a wealth of experience forecasting markets and hedging positions.
USD/CNY is a Forex ticker that represents the price it will cost you in Chinese Yuan to buy 1 USD. FX currencies are shortened to three-letter abbreviations for ease and are called ISO codes. The Forex market trades in these currency pairs and have a quote structure of Base/Quote (USD/CNY).. The live USD/CNY rate is shown below in an interactive chart that you can use for technical analysis. Forex Analyse von Investing.com (Pinchas Cohen/Investing.com) über: S&P 500, USD/CNY, 10-jährige US, China 10-Jahre. Lesen Sie Investing.com (Pinchas Cohen/Investing.com)'s Forex Analyse auf ... This forex chart for Chinese Yuan Renminbi / US Dollar (CNYUSD) is updated continuously during market hours. The CNYUSD currency charts are available in bar chart and candlestick chart formats to help highlight price trends and price movement. Technical analysts will want check out the technical indicators and studies under the options menu. USD/CNY - Chinese Yuan daily forex trading signals Stay updated with our daily USD/CNY forex trading signals to not miss latest market trends and trade profitably. Chart Of The Day: Against The Yuan, The Dollar Teeters On A Cliff-Edge Chinese Yuan (CNY) Forex Price Quotes The Forex Metals Rates page contains cross-rates for different precious metals. The Forex Metals Rates page is updated throughout the trading day with new price information, as indicated by a "flash" on the fields with new data. U.S. Dollar/Chinese Yuan forex price quote with latest real-time prices, charts, financials, latest news, technical analysis and opinions. View live U.S. Dollar / Chinese Yuan chart to track latest price changes. Trade ideas, forecasts and market news are at your disposal as well.
CEO of IG US Rupert Osborne discusses the US Dollar, the Chinese Yuan, and safe-haven assets. Are we on the brink of a currency war and has the US Dollar overtaken the prominence of the Japanese ... The Chinese currency is the Yuan. What is the symbol for Chinese Yuan? The Chinese Yuan symbol is ¥. What is the Chinese currency ISO code? The ISO code for Chinese currency is CNY. What are the ... Exchange Rates of the Chinese currency Renminbi, Yuan... United States Dollar (USD) to Renminbi or Yuan (RMB, CNY) … United Arab Emirates Dirham (AED) to Ren... The U.S. dollar is in the midst of a two-stage breakout relative to its long-term performance against the Chinese yuan. The greenback began its major advance... Coach Matt brings a special edition of the Forex Report in the wake of the decision by the Chinese to devalue the YUAN by 2%. This was done in part due to the Chinese exporting, the SDR inclusion ... China has released its e-Yuan cryptocurrency. According to a press release on the matter, this has brought the attention of investors worldwide, many of which hope that the asset will rival that ...